At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
We are looking for a Workplace Management Officer to join our People & Business Organization team, based in our Headquarter in Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels area, Belgium. As a Workplace Management Officer, you will work within the HR team. You will manage a wide range of responsibilities ensuring a positive and well-organised office environment which is key to a great employee experience.
What you’ll do
Office & Facilities Management
- Create a welcoming, pleasant and professional office environment contributing to the great N-SIDE atmosphere
- Maintain and improve office facilities and monitor the overall cleanliness, maintenance and appearance of the office
- Project management for the office future extension
- Proactively manage all office supplies and services (cleaning services, technical services, coffee, snacks, printer, stationary, phone, business cards..)
- Manage office correspondence & reception
- Remotely supervise the office administration for our US office in Cambridge, MA
Health, Safety & Environment
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations related to workplace health & safety, in collaboration with Legal department
- Ensure office security is working perfectly (badges, emergency procedures, ..)
- Manage the operational and logistic aspects of the back-to-the-office in light of COVID-19 context, in collaboration with Legal department
- Communicate to employees about the requirements and obligations to ensure a complete physical security
- Make sure to reduce our environmental impact (reducing waste, CO2 footprint and selecting eco-friendly suppliers) in line with the values of the company
- Follow the necessary training to become the Internal Prevention Advisor for the company
- Organize internal events such as Lunch & Learns, Board meetings, Birthday breakfasts, Family Days, Lunch mixers including logistic aspects
- Provide administrative support on HR projects
- You hold a bachelor in office management or related
- Prior experience in Office Management (1-2 years) is a strong plus
- You have strong organizational skills, ability to handle variety of tasks
- You are efficient, autonomous and hands-on
- You are results-oriented and pragmatic
- You are proactive and pay attention to details
- You are team-player and people oriented
- You have strong communication skills
- You are fluent in English and French
You will join an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company certified Great Place to Work 2020 and B Corporation, as well as, having an important and diverse role in our quickly expanding department.
N-SIDE offers a great compensation package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits which can be personalised thanks to our Flex Income Plan.
You will be part of a fun and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
At N-SIDE we value diversity. All candidates will be treated equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. N-SIDE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (with job title) in English. Please apply via our contact form.