At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
About the job
- Design & implement reusable UI modules and generic features that can address various use cases in different application contexts.
- Design & implement generic data management modules.
- Interact closely with UI/UX designers to transform ideas into nice and robust views and components.
- Interact closely with both product developers using the foundation components and end-users of our applications, and translate their needs into vision, requirements, and improvements.
- Develop in Scala and Scala.js using functional and reactive programming.
- Be part of a dynamic team, share your knowledge & review code from other developers.
- Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent in experience
- Experience in web application or mobile application development.
- You have experience in Scala or you are ready to learn it.
- You like the challenge of creating nice UI to expose complex data.
- You are able to divide a complex view into small, simple and reusable components.
- You are autonomous and collaborative.
- You are a team player and have the ability to work with people from different technical/business backgrounds.
- You are a critical thinker, curious & questioning.
- You are eager to learn and solution-minded.
- You are fluent in English (both oral & written).
You will join an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company certified Great Place to Work 2020 and B Corporation, as well as, having an important and diverse role in our quickly expanding department.
N-SIDE offers a great compensation package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits which can be personalised thanks to our Flex Income Plan.
You will be part of a fun and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
At N-SIDE we value diversity. All candidates will be treated equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. N-SIDE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (~half a page with job title) in English. Please apply via our contact form.