At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
We are looking for an Admin, Corp & Paralegal Officer to join our People & Business Organization team based in our HQ, Louvain-la-Neuve, Brussels Area, Belgium. As an Admin, Corp & Paralegal, you will be working on different aspects of our Admin, Corporate and Paralegal functions.
What you’ll do
You will be working on all three of the different pillars:
- Corporate: Manage, update, record and maintain all documents related to the establishment, change and maintenance of the Corporate Structure, for both the HQ and its related US affiliate. Support in Board Meetings organisation and minutes ensuring these are signed, stored and correctly published. Additional tasks are related to the effective management of Shareholder books and certificates, bank documentation and contracts, insurance certifications.
- Admin: Manage and follow through all Customer requests, translations, employment contracts & certificates.
- Paralegal: Support the Legal function in all related Paralegal Activities, such as working on the Contract Lifecycle Management Tool (CLM), ensuring correct signature processes on DocuSign, work on any B-CORP related certification processes and all activities related to NDAs (Non-Disclosure Agreements).
- You have gained 1 year experience in a previous Admin, Corp & Paralegal function, preferably within an international corporate environment or student association
- You have obtained at least a Bachelor’s Degree
- You are at ease with new technologies
- You have a very rigorous attention to detail, results-oriented, strong organisational skills as well as the ability to multitask and prioritize own work
- Ability to work within a team environment, effectively communicate, be proactive and resilient to stress
- Fluent English and French are a must
Travel: ~ 5 to 10%
Internal job level: Officer
You will join an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company certified Great Place to Work 2021 and B Corporation, as well as, having an important and diverse role in our quickly expanding department.
N-SIDE offers a great compensation package, which includes a company car and full range of benefits which can be personalised thanks to our Flex Income Plan.
You will be part of a fun and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
At N-SIDE we value diversity. All candidates will be treated equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. N-SIDE will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter (with job title) in English. Please apply via our contact form.