At N-SIDE, we turn the most complex challenges into opportunities. We are an international and dynamic team of passionate and innovative mathematicians, software engineers and business experts. Our integrated optimization solutions facilitate complex business decision-making processes using Optimization, Data Analytics, Machine Learning and other Data Science approaches.
As a Project Manager Energy at N-SIDE, you will be responsible for the Management and Implementation of Energy Optimization and Artificial Intelligence Projects. Our Energy projects aim at promoting and implementing innovative Analytics for a better management of electricity markets, grid operations and energy consumption. In a complex and changing energy world, you will help market operators, system operators and large energy-consumers make smart data-driven decisions and become the leaders in their field.
JOB TITLE: (Senior) Consultant depending on level of experience
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE: 2+ years
DEPARTMENT: Energy & Industry
LOCATION: Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
- Take the overall responsibility for Energy Optimization & AI projects: managing the planning, implementation and follow-up;
- Ensure the participation of all stakeholders in due time and build strong relationships with customers;
- Set up efficient communication within the project, internally and with project partners;
- Assemble and deploy project resources according to planning;
- Coordinate the project team;
- Monitor and ensure project quality and budget;
- Proactively identify new opportunities with the client or for the product;
- Be a reference for, train and coach more junior colleagues.
- Master Degree in Engineering and/or Business;
- Proven Project Management skills;
- Prior experience in the Energy sector and/or in Advanced Analytics (AI, Optimization);
- Knowledge of Energy Markets is a strong plus;
- Fluent in English is required; Good knowledge in German or Spanish is a nice to have
- Good communication skills and ability to explain clearly objectives and problems;
- Ability to proactively interact with external and internal stakeholders at all levels;
- Ability to understand complex problems and technical background;
- Customer-minded and results-driven;
- Self-driven and autonomous;
- Team player.
An interesting and varied job in an innovative, dynamic and multicultural company. A challenging role in our quickly expanding Energy activities. N-SIDE offers a competitive salary package, which includes a company car and full range of fringe benefits that can be personalized annually through our Flex Plan. You will join an international and flexible work environment in which creativity, freedom and initiative are rewarded. Mentoring, career development opportunities and performance bonuses are all part of keeping our team happy.
Motivated to join our team and participate to our growth?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and cover letter in English. Please apply via our contact form.