N-SIDE is proud to be certified CO2 neutral. The CO2 neutral label demonstrates a real and measurable commitment to the climate. It enables us to have confidence in our efforts to manage and reduce our greenhouse gas emissions.
Sustainable development is a major challenge and we believe at N-SIDE that we all have a role to play in order to preserve our beautiful planet and offer a sustainable world to future generations.
Every day, we help companies across the world to optimize the use of their resources. So it is of great importance to us to take responsibility to reduce our CO2 emissions and raise employee awareness of our ecological footprint.
N-SIDE decided to work together with C02Logic in order to get advice on how to reduce and compensate for our global carbon footprint. Our efforts have allowed us to be granted with the CO2 Neutral Label, certified by an independent third party, Vinçotte.
Mathieu Cribellier – Project Director CO2 Logic, Jacques Parlongue – CEO N-SIDE, Antoine Geerinckx – CEO de CO2Logic et Thomas Peignois – Business Controller N-SIDE.
Concretely, N-SIDE has followed 2 steps to obtain the CO2 Neutral label:
1. Calculate & reduce our global carbon footprint
So far, N-SIDE’s green initiatives to reduce our global carbon footprint include :
- Teleworking aiming to reduce emissions related to commuting
- Videoconferencing facilities as an alternative to long-distance travelling
- Ceramic coffee cups & glasses to avoid the use of plastic consumables
- Spring clean-up in our neighbourhood
- Responsible suppliers
- Ecological office supplies
But we are committed to go further by taking actions year after year such as:
- Implementing an Innovative Green Mobility Plan
- Providing our employees access to e-scooter to commute during the lunch break
- Providing our employees eco-driving lessons to raise their awareness about their fuel consumption
- Participating to the reforestation plans of the “Société Royale Forestière de Belgique”
- Improving the way in which the garbage is sorted
- Filtering water from the tap instead of using an external supplier of drinking water
2. Offset our greenhouse gas emissions by supporting a climate project
To offset our greenhouse gas emissions, N-SIDE employees have chosen to support a project that provides safe water & prevents deforestation in Eritrea, Africa